Access Optical Node, 1U 19inch, Card Bandwith 40Gbps with 8x PONs 2,55 Gbps Download and 1,2Gbps Upload, 8xSFP B+ included, software and 1 Year warranty, Nokia
Acces Node Nokia DF8, 8 ports (2,5Gbps/1,2Gbps), with SFP and Software
Gigabit networks fulfill the potential of our connected future, open up many possibilities for new services and give operators reliable value for years to come.
The Nokia Access Optical Node Small gives you new flexibility in your fiber deployment and helps optimize the fiber business case. With the Nokia fiber portfolio you can cost-efficiently address all types of deployments . This means you can connect users with gigabit services no matter where they are, meet their bandwidth demands and generate new revenues.
Nokia Access Optical Node small form factor access node that supports legacy GPON and Next-generation PON and enables operators to effectively deploy in smaller or lower user density areas.
Gigabit technology and beyond
- High capacity, non-blocking access node to meet demand for gigabit services
- Supports 8 ports of GPON
- Supports 4 ports of next generation PON technologies (XGS/TWDM-PON), boosting the speeds of fiber networks up to 40 Gb/s
- Small form factor (1RU) allows cost-efficient gigabit deployment in small or lower user density areas
- Flexibility to deploy from the central office, cabinets, within multi-dwelling units, office buildings, etc.
- Temperature hardened for outside cabinet deployments
Easy integration into existing networks
- Stand-alone operation requires no additional aggregation device
- Same software as other Access Node Medium or Big products for simple mix and match
- Same management platform, the Nokia 5520 Access Management System